27 June, 2005

OK...ONCE for all of you slower ones

This is how this works. YOU who wanted me to keep in touch and keep a blog so you could have somewhere to contact and keep up with me while I am in Europe...this is for you. I keep a journal and I can see my own pictures any time I very well please. So, If you are going to take the time to read the blog...POST A COMMENT! Here is how we do it...go to the end of the post (that is what you are reading) and go to the comments link...the underlined thing that says comments. Good work. Then, click it. Type. click log in as anonymous. Publish (there is a button that says that). You are done. Good job. Repeat. Looking forward to it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, laura! i love spain so this is why i read your blog. have fun!

Laura said...

I did not say that no one was reading. I merely said that no one was commenting. Sorry I haven´t been on Doggus as of late, but do remember that I came up with the name and it is part mine too. LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can I do this are what! You are so sweet! Hey, I miss you! Have a great time in Madrid and the rest of Europe and give Thomas and Jenny a hug for me. Love you--Dad

Anonymous said...

How are the Spanards? I've never really been too fond of them to tell you the truth. I'm just joking. I don't know any Spanards. Anyway, I finally had time to check out your little blog. I'm impressed. Well, an adenocarcinoma of the distal esophagus with small bowel obstruction is calling my name. Later.

Justin

- said...

Laura!! Ok didn't know you had your own thing on blogger...I'm slow...But YAY we should meet up if possible! From Jul 18th-on I'll be staying with my dad and youngest bro in London in Barbican (it's off the Circle Line, but we don't necc have to meet there). Where will you be then? Sounds like you're traveling all over but how cool would it be to meet on the 19th or something?? Ok let me know and happy traveling!
Kim

Anonymous said...

wow - why didn't i check this thing sooner? so if you read this more than your email, i'm good... i did send you an email with a decent chunk of info, i just need to hear back from you before we meet up in paris!! i love you babe and miss you SO MUCH!! i know you're having a blast -- and i'm ready to be there chilling with you in France. so write soon!! :D