15 July, 2005

What's the story morning glory?

HAPPY BASTILLE DAY TO YOU! ok so it was yesterday. It was fabulous though, and I thought that I should extend the celebration on a day. The party was last night at the Eiffel Tower or Tour Eiffel as the French say. They also say a lot of other things but I won't get into that. I was able to ask for directions in French though. I ran into Mona (not lisa although I saw her too), a friend of mine from the states who was studying in Paris for a month. We hung out and went to the Dali museum...my favorite. Dali is one of the coolest most creative and bizarre psycho painters ever in my opinion. Just check out "the dream made from a bee circling a pomegranate a moment before awakening." Crazy. Brilliant. It may be give or take a few words but that is the approximate title. Hey any history buffs out there, what is bastille day all about. I heard something about a prison, I don't know. They put on a good show though. The eiffel tower is where about 1 million + of your closest friends meet and watch the fireworks. They are coreographed to about 7 songs and shoot off of the eiffel tower in spectacular form. Don't worry I have footage. Was there ever any doubt? I am either going to copenhagen or london today so we'll see. the next update will be a mystery destination...ohhh, ahhh. I know. Adieu to you and you and you.

No comments: