15 September, 2005

I've got a crush...

As i was leaving work the other day after a long day at school and the LSU student media advertising offices (yay,yay) I had a strange and wonderful feeling of infatuation. I flung my bags over my shoulder and headed out of the "basement" where i had been with a computer and phone and stressful deadlines. As soon as I hit the air outside with the pre-sunset glow in the sky and a breeze that blew light and free, a bit unusual compared to the weather we have had lately, my heart fluttered. It was then that I realized, I have a crush. I have a full blown infatuation. This fondness is an amazing, fun, incredible, enlightening thing. You may ask, who is this? do i know him? yes you do. Depending on your level of involvement you may know him very well, or you may have only heard of him. His name is Free Time. YES! I have a crush on free time. The kind of free time that you know can fill with tons of things or nothing and it doesn't matter, cause it's FREE. It's mine and it's free. And I don't care who knows it...Free Time is mine. Shout it from the rooftops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Rockett, I love your love for free time, we're about to have free time right now, ooohooohh
miss szpak